The Dubai Frame is the new addition to the marvelous architecture the city boasts of. Consisting of two vertical towers of 150 meters height connected by a 100-square-meter bridge, the Dubai Frame is a highlight of the Dubai skyline. A tour of the Dubai Frame is a must if you do not have much time for sightseeing and also if you want to see entire city at once. The Dubai Frame has a museum and gallery where you can see the growth of Dubai from a simple fishing village to the ultra-modern city it is today with the use of photos and advanced technology. After visiting the museum, you take the elevator to the bridge to get a fascinating glimpse of the city. On one side is the charming old Dubai and on the other side is the modern new Dubai. You can also view the beautiful city while sipping delicious cup of coffee at the cafe on the bridge. If the Dubai Frame seems to be interesting, we can arrange the tickets for you. Along with the tickets, we also offer transportation that would pick up from and drop you off at your hotel.
- Pick up from Hotel/Residence (If transfers selected)
- Access to Dubai Frame
- Discover the emirate’s rich past with its magnificent present during the visit.
- Drop off to Hotel Residence (If transfers selected.
- Transfers (If selected)
- Dubai Frame Entrance Tickets
- Step back in time at Dubai Past Gallery
- Enjoy 360 degree views of Old and New Dubai from 150-meter high Sky Deck
- Walk over the breathtaking Glass Bridge
- Glance into Dubai’s imposing future with Virtual Metropolis experience
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- Venue Address - Zabeel Park Jogging Track - Za'abeel - Al Kifaf - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Please bring a valid Photo ID/passport with you as it is required to be displayed at the entrance.
- Shared transfers are only provided from centrally located hotels and residences in Dubai city. (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina).
- The timings for transfers may vary, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Animal or pets are not allowed at the Dubai Frame.
- Food and beverage will not be permitted at the Dubai Frame.
- Toys and sharp tools are not allowed.
- Please wear respectful attire.
- Please avoid touching Items displayed on exhibitions.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under the age of three and people of determination and 2 companions will have free access to the Dubai Frame,
- Opening Hours: 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM (Everyday)