Our 4 hour Dubai city tour would take you to the most prominent places in Dubai. You also get to see two different sides of Dubai, the historical one and the modern one. Beginning with the Dubai Museum, located in the Al Fahidi Fort (built in the 18th century), you’ll get to experience Dubai before it discovered oil and became the power city it is today. This is followed by a drive along the Dubai Creek, which is a historical area and still holds remnants of the past. While the historical part of the city is quite interesting, your Dubai city tour would not be complete if you do not see its modern side. So now get ready to see some of the emirate’s futuristic skyscrapers and awe-inspiring architectures! We’ll drive you past Sheik Zayed Road, allowing you to catch a glimpse of Dubai’s modern icons like Mall of the Emirates, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall and Burj Al Arab along the way. With the trip extending to Jumeirah region, more and more attractions will be revealed. Take in the spellbinding traditional Arabic architecture as you make your way through the charming Jumeirah Mosque. You’ll also pass through the one-of-its-kind Palm Islands, Jumeirah Beach, and enjoy photo stops at Atlantis Palm Hotel. This tour package by us has been designed to cover the most important places in the city of Dubai. This tour package is perfect for those who want to view the entire city of Dubai in a short period of time.
Drive through the city of skyscrapers with the detailed information provided by our knowledgeable tour guides about every significant place of this emirate which includes Glamorous shopping malls, Cultural Heritage, world-class architecture and the tallest tower in the world -The Burj Khalifa.
- Transfer From/To Hotel Lobby/Residence
- Dubai Museum (Drive through)
- Al Seef Area (Drive through)
- Visit Spice Market (Short Stop)
- Visit Gold Souk (Short Stop)
- Jumeirah Mosque - (Drive Through)
- Miraj Museum (Short Stop)
- Jumeirah Beach (Short Stop)
- Atlantis Hotel (Photo stop)
- Mall of Emirates - (Drive Through)
- Dubai Mall - (Drive Through)
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- Transfers are only provided from centrally located hotels and residences in Dubai city. (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina)
- Pick up from Areas other than centrally located Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- On specific days and weekends, some of the locations might remain close for visits. In such cases, we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- The pick-up/drop-off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- No change in the timing during Ramadan. Guests can buy their lunch in Dubai Mall but it will be consumed in the vehicle only. Drinking/eating/chewing gum in public is not allowed during Ramadan.