Experience something that is inexplicable and beyond your imagination with our 90-min classy cruise. The Venetian styled canal will leave you and your loved ones impressed. This traditional dhow will offer you the best views of modern Dubai from the most unexpected angles. Witness the glorious architectures of Dubai that the world acknowledges while you feast on the international cuisines. An elegant and sophisticated setting will elevate your cruising experience and leave you with lovely memories to cherish for a lifetime.
Entertainment will be arranged onboard and you will be cruising over the Dubai’s Marina while enjoying the savory dishes and a complimentary drink. The stunning view, sumptuous meals and the live entertainment will give you a dazzling experience. Do not hesitate to call and check all the details with us. We have an instant chat option to help you with your queries.
- Location Address – Dhow Cruise Marina, Behind Signature Hotel Apartments & Spa.
- Venue location – Dubai Marina Location map.
- Please report at the venue 30 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Shared transfers are only provided from centrally located hotels and residences in Dubai city. (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina).
- Please click on the link given here to see the Food menu – Food menu.
- Transfer timings may be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Special Note: Boarding Time – 08:30 PM.
Departure Time – 09:00 PM.
Special Note :
- During dry days, entertainment will be closed and alcohol will not be served as per UAE government guidelines.
- For all cancellations made 24 hours prior to the tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If cancellation made within 24 hours of your tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for a refund your amount will be returned back to you within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.