Travel to the botanical paradise of Dubai Miracle Garden, spanning 72000 square meters of stunningly laid out landscape. Opened in 2013 as an effort to create a lush oasis in the middle of the desert, this garden has since then become one of Dubai’s most visited attractions, drawing millions of visitors per year. As you enter the garden, stroll along the painstakingly manicured themed gardens as well as pathways, and admire its several unique structures and water features – all stupendously decked up with a vivid array of flowers and plants. Filled with over 100 million blooming flowers from 70 plus rare, exotic and indigenous floral species, the garden is also recognized by Guinness Book of World Records for its astonishing flower wall, which is the largest of its kind in the world. You can further upgrade your Miracle Garden ticket with a visit to the nearby Butterfly Garden, which contains nine domes occupied by over 10,000 live species of butterflies. Get in touch with us to know more about Dubai Miracle Garden that is open only during winter months.
- Venue Address – Al Barsha South 3, Dubailand, Dubai, UAE
- The transfers are only provided from centrally located hotels and residences in Dubai city. (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina)
- The Pickup time for sharing transfers will be between 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM and Drop off will be between 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM.
- The use of professional cameras and drones is not allowed inside the garden.
- Please use proper passages, walkways and exits allocated for such use.
- Flower picking is strictly not allowed.
- Cars, Balls, Scooters, Bicycles, Hoverboards, Pets are not allowed inside the garden.
- No food and beverages are allowed from outside the garden.
- The management has all the rights to expel any visitor from the park if found posing great threats to flowers, park assets or involves in miss conduct
- Any damages arising due to negligence or non-compliance with mentioned instructions shall be the sole responsibility of the visitor and their companions
- Opening Hours :
Monday to Friday – 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday – 09:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.